Human Growth Hormone or HGH is essential not just for increasing height and growth of the organs, but also for various other bodily purposes. Many people relate HGH with the height since the name so suggests, but it has innumerable other uses in medical science too. HGH is formed in the anterior part of pituitary gland in the brain. After formation, it is also stored there for some time and then used in different ways. HGH is composed of 191 different types of amino acids linked with each other through single bonds. It almost acts like an anabolic steroid supporting growth of cells, organs and increasing immunity of the body. HGH is found abundantly in the children and adolescence, when the bodily growth is maximum. But, as a person grows older, the volume of HGH decreases slowly. In some situations, the production of HGH may be noticeably low in the pituitary gland when expert suggests to apply the hormone externally. The synthetic form of HGH is called Somatropin. Its molecular structure is same as the natural HGH, as a result, it performs just like the HGH.
Benefits of Somatropin
Somatropin has multifarious benefits for the body. Some of such benefits are as follows –
- It helps to reduce fats by increasing metabolism. It is thus used by the bodybuilders during off-season too.
- It helps to strengthen the bones by accumulating more calcium and other minerals.
- It helps to reduce body weight by quickly burning the fatty cells in different parts of the body.
- It increases mass of the muscles and keeps the muscles in perfect shape.
- In different ways it keeps the heart perfectly functional.
- Athletes, bodybuilders and people who do exercises get maximum benefits out of their workouts with the help of Somatropin.
- People who uses Somatropin in regulated feel less stresses even in highly stressful environment.
- It helps to recover from injuries quickly. Hence, athletes and bodybuilders use Somatropin regularly.
- Doctors use it to treat HIV patients who suffer from the loss of muscle mass.
- This synthetic form of HGH has several benefits for the skin also. It replenishes the dead skin cells and protects the skin from ageing symptoms, like wrinkles and fine lines.
- It is used in several neuropsychological conditions like cognitive impairment.
- It is also used in enhancing memory and analytical capacity of a person.
- It efficiently controls depression and anxiety.
- In medical science, Somatropin is also used in chronic renal failure, Prader-Will syndrome, and Turner syndrome etc.
Doses of HGH
As a person grow older, the amount of HGH decreases steadily. But through its external application, the level of HGH can be kept intact. Since, the hormone is highly functional in the body and its deficiency can bring about several problems, experts advise to use it in regulated doses. The doses depend on the purpose for which it is actually taken, like for getting right muscle mass or enhancing working capacity etc. again, athletes require the hormone at higher quantities than the persons who are using it just to enhance immunity and energy of the body.